R AINBOW-HEART gives you the insight into the world of LGBT. We would like to hear your stories, experiences, thoughts and share them with people around the world.
Our aim is to connect all the people no matter what their sexual orientation is. To connect them through their stories and experience in order to erase hatred, fear and insecurity planted for no reason in our souls. To show that this kind of life is possible.
As Gandhi said:
We have created this website because we believe that we can positively influence world around us.
We bring true stories, interviews, news and reviews to all interested in LGBT topics.
We support gays, lesbians, transgenders and their friends or families to share their life experience. We want to show how different life can be living as a gay person in different parts of the world.
- Stop sexual prejudice.
- Encourage young people who are exploring their sexuality to be themselves.
- Educate people and help them to accept LGBT community.
- We respect privacy. Therefore, if it is desired, names of interviewed people can be changed.
- All stories are true and published after the approval.
- We are focused on quality and not quantity.
- We are not sharing rumors or news, which could hurt anyone.
- We are not bringing low costs sexual stories or stories which would attack anyone.
Be a part of us! Share, listen, speak, connect...make the world a better place!